THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Week Left of Challenges

Well there is only one week left of the month so that means there's only one week to complete the Challenges at both SAS and Cottage Scrapbooks if you want the freebies :)

Here's what you get from the Cottage for completing the 'Favourites Challenge'.

And from SAS you will receive this Posting Bonus for completing the Quote Challenge, so don't delay.
You may have noticed that the colours are very complimentary so you could use both these Bonus' together, hee hee

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Mitsy!
Just popping in to say - Come on over to my place where I have some CU Freebies to share. I like to give something back to all those who share so kindly.

Juno's Place

juno
xx