THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Freebie Quickpage - New Kit - Sweet Sunshine


I have a new kit out called 'Sweet Sunshine' which I seem to have most of the year where I live but I know there are alot of you still experiencing snow right now so this kit is to help you all get in the mood for some sunshine.


There are 12 lovely papers and 54 elements for you to play with and it will be in my Stores today at 30% off for one week only.



HERE's a sampling Quickpage for you which will be great for a 'St Patrick's Day' layout, enjoy and please remember to leave some love

8 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and hard work with us.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

catlady aka catslave said...

Thank you for this lovely QP!!

Jean Ann said...

OOOO! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! Hope I get to work with this one.
Jean Ann

Amberpony Creates said...

Love your New File Server It works Great!
Hmmm Cool QP now I have to find some Green Beer for that Special occasion LOL

Amberpony Creates said...

oops I forgot to Mention How Cute That Wheel Barrel is! Sweet Sunxshine is another easy to use Kit. can;t wait to find the time to play!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you for the qp! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the cute QPs. You have beautiful designs. :)