THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Freebie Quickpages - New Kit 'Season's End'

Hello hello hello, it seems like a long time since I gave you a freebie so I'm giving you two, how's that.

These Quickpages are made using my newest kit 'Season's End' which is available in all my Stores and is currently 30% off.
Can you believe that another month has almost passed us by, boy time goes quickly when you're having fun doesn't it, LOL.

There's still a few more days to grab the Posting Bonus' for March so see the post below if you're interested in those freebies too.
Also, just to let you know that with the beginning of a new month comes BLOG HOPS so keep your eyes out for those :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

Tracy said...

Hey, that birdie in your header is pretty cool Mitsybelle!!!
You clever girl, you!!

Love the new kit by the way!!

Nani said...

I love the rich colors in your new kit! Looking forward to the next blog-hop!