THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Freebie Border and SAS Newsletter

Hi there, the SAS Newsletter is out so make sure you take a look at that, it's full of great stuff and goodies on sale and I have a freebie in there for you along with this one on my blog.

Here's a little freebie Border for you made with my kit 'Begin Again' I hope you like it.
I no longer put my freebies through 4Shared so please leave the love on my blog, thankyou :)

12 comments:

catlady aka catslave said...

Such pretty frames! Thank you very much.

Ajila said...

I love the delicate look of this border. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both BEAUTIFUL goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Amberpony Creates said...

Another Wonderful Border!
Thanks For Sharing!

Heather said...

gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

cute! thank you for sharing. :)

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much, this is an awesome kit.

Faye Hadfield said...

Hi! love the border! You have an award on my blog!!!!

www.angelsthatscrap.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

awesome cluster border! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the new kit, too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous border - thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!