THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Freebie Quickpage - New Kit 'J'aime Rouge'

I have this new kit in my SAS-y Store called 'J'aime Rouge' which means 'I Love Red' in France, currently 30% off for one week only.
My darling daughters wouldn't allow me to call it 'Red', it needed something more elegant apparently so here we have it, lol.




With 8 papers and 30 elements this is a great little kit to make layouts with and as a treat I have this Quickpage for you, enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Amberpony Creates said...

Thanks for another Beautiful Quick Page!