THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Sunday, September 14, 2008

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE


Well here you go, a lovely Quickpage to go with my 'Floral Fantasy' kit that is my second week's entry in the SAS Design Competition. See the post below for details.


VOTE HERE
(The poll is at the top of the page)

Just in case you don't know, this is my entry for Week 2, if you would like to vote for me, PLEASE DO :) and also remember you will have to be registered and logged in at SAS before you can vote or download the kit :)
Voting closes on Thursday at 3.00pm Central Time which is about 6.00am Friday morning in Australia :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

wow i just love this..gotta love those butterflys in the background...love the frame cluster..you have inspired me to create again..gotta do another kit for my monthly group...thanks soo much for helping me on my blog too!!...hope you have caught up with your well earned Z's sweetheart...we can't have your happy face marred by black circles!!...cheers liz

cjpeterson38 said...

This is truely a fantasy come true. TYSM