THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, September 22, 2008

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE - VOTING AT SAS

Voting has once again started at SAS for the Designer Competition, my Week 3 entry 'Precious Memories' is my contribution this week.

All you have to do to VOTE is make sure you are REGISTERED at SAS, for your convenience I have the links under my BANNER.

Unfortunately SAS' forum will be closed for posting for a few hours after 8.45 CST (12.00 noon Aus) so you will not be able to vote at this time, I'm so sorry if this is inconvenient for you and ask that you would try again tomorrow.
Here's your next freebie, A Quickpage I made using my kit 'Precious Memories', some of the items on this Quickpage were not included in the kit, it seems to have a more rustic feel to it, but I like it :)

Here you go then, please remember to leave the love and enjoy :) and call back in tomorrow for the next freebie :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely quick page - I like the extra items you added to it!
I think the heritage colors are a bit dull & drab, especially after the gorgeous colors used in Round 2!!

Janine said...

Thank you so much for this great page. I love the colors.

Shane & Irma said...

Thank you fro sharingit is is very cut..

Liz said...

this is just soo lovely...just ideal for heritage pics...you have sooo expertly used the colour pallete and everything just blends soo nicely..well done sweetheart...cheers liz

Nani said...

You did a great job with that color palette!

I wanted to stop by and talk to your readers again! It's voting time! And when it comes right down to it, we need to start looking at all the kits. Next week will be the final vote before three designers get to join the SAS team!

Now, I'm not talking about all of the kits this round. I mean ALL of the kits!

After "Heroes They Are" and "Floral Fantasy," take a look at "Precious Memories." How can you NOT say you want to see Mitsybelle in the final round???

Do your loyal blog-reader duty and check off that box for "Precious Memories" by Mitsybelle!! :)

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thanks so much for lovely QP. Merci beaucoup.

cjpeterson38 said...

I love QP's. TYSM!