THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FREEBIE BRAG BOOK PAGES

Wow, you are all so lucky getting all these freebies at the moment, I'm on a roll here so you may as well enjoy it, LOL.

This time around I've got some Brag Book Pages for you made using my Week4 entry kit 'A BIT OF BLING' in the SAS Designer Competition.

PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING FOR ME!
If you like my Brag Book Pages and the rest of my work, please consider VOTING for me before Thursday 2nd October (Friday 3rd October in Aus), the links are under my Banner, you must Register at SAS first before you can VOTE or download my full kit.
THIS LINK HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED, THANKYOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gorgeous brag book and all the other lovely "extras" you have shared!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).