THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, September 8, 2008

Freebie - Just for Fun and VOTE VOTE VOTE :)




Here's a cute little page kit for you that I've made for the SAS Members' Mega Kit for the Birthday Celebrations, you can get it here





PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO CAST YOUR VOTE

I have been participating in the SAS Designer Competition and the Week 1 entries are now up for voting, if you like what I've made could you please take a moment and VOTE FOR ME HERE (the poll is at the top of the page) you may have to register first but I would really appreciate your vote. This poll will close on 09-11-2008 at 07:44 PM (Central Time) so please don't miss out.

If you haven't already grabbed my kit or any of the others you can get them from here

Thankyou so much for your time and enjoy your freebies :)
Here's another layout I did using 'Heros They Are' of my Mr 2.

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh love that little kit you have made..very fun..been and voted and made sure i added a little luck too..you know what i mean..i had to go easy on the luck because it is realllly sticky and i don't want people to get stuck..so i hope i have given you just enough...cheers liz

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).