THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Freebie - Add On to Floral Fantasy


This is the last freebie to go with my kit 'Floral Fantasy', a little Add-On which I hope you will enjoy, please remember if you would like to VOTE for my kit in the SAS Designer Competition you will have to be quick as voting closes Thursday, 12.00 noon Central Time (Friday 3.00am Australia). All you have to do is REGISTER as SAS and then you can download mine and 25 other kits absolutely free, all the links are under my BANNER for your convenience.
Here you are then, please enjoy this little Add-On as much as I have enjoyed putting them together for you :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

ooh i just love that butterfly...well done and congratulations on doing sooo well...i knew you would...lovely work as usual..you are a fantastic designer sweetheart....keep it coming...cheers liz