THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Mini Kit and Part 2 Quickpage Album

I have this little Mini Kit that I've made up from some PB's that were never used at Cottage Scrapbooks for the month of April. It has six papers and 19 elements and would be great for many kinds of layouts.Along with this I have the second part to my 'Mother's Day Quickpage Album' which has 8 different Quickpages in both 12x12 and 8x8 inch sizes, a great way to get an early start on your Mother's Day gifts.

So all in all this album has 16 pages with both Part 1 and Part 2.

Both these new items are on Sale in my SAS-y Store for one week only at 30% off.

A word on my Stores, you may have seen them diminishing lately, well this is no fault of my own, lol, as you know Cottage Scrapbooks closed a couple of weeks ago now due to unfortunate circumstances and now I've been informed that Scrapladies is also shutting up shop which leaves me with my wonderful SAS-y Store, the only place you can purchase my kits.

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

I guess We All Get To Be SAS-y Yippee!!!
Can't wait to see who shows up at SAS in May!
More Great QP for the Mothers Day Album. They are wonderful!
Your new mini is very Cute! So Tempting ;0)