THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, April 13, 2009

Making some Changes and Great Layouts by my Creative Team

Have you noticed that I've been making a few changes on by Blog today, I've finally managed to put up a three column template, yeah me .... lol

Well I thought it was about time I showcased some of the beautiful layouts that my Creative Team pump out all the time, they work tirelessly and I have the most Beautiful Gallery to prove it, spend a moment now and have a look at a sampling of their work with a variety of my kits, I certainly appreciate all their wonderful creations.

Littlespooky
Tammara
Berny
Jessicasma
Tammara
Goo3Goo3
Jean Ann
Amberpony
Littlespooky
You can check out much more of their work in my SAS-y Gallery.
Thank you so much Ladies

2 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Popping in to say hello - those are some awesome layouts!

Amberpony Creates said...

Grinnn!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing Benny
Your SAS Gallery has been Hopping lately!!! So many Great Memory Pages there.
BTW it is always Fun to watch your blog change. ;0)Happy Fall to you.