THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Quickpage - Easter of Old

Well this is a nice Quckpage for you just in time for Easter, although I'm sure you'll agree it is not limited to Easter layouts.


I've put this together using my new little kit 'Easter of Old' which is a lovely little kit with a nostalgic theme containing 9 papers and 27 elements and it is on Sale for one week only at my SAS-y Store :)


The SAS Newsletter is out again, the first with our new Owner Toiny (and help from Karin Allright) so it's a little smaller than normal while she is still learning the ropes. I'm sure each Newsletter from now on will be bigger and better than the one before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Very lovely - thank you so much. You are a special artist dear!
xo Laurali