THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, July 6, 2009

Freebies Galore all week - My One Year Anniversary at Designing!!!


Yes that's right July 7th, 2008 was my very first release of a mini kit for a Color Challenge over at SAS (Stone Accents Studio), my first attempt at designing, there you have it :) I had only been digiscrapping for about 3 months and I had no idea what I was doing, whether anyone would like it or if it would actually make a good page ... LOL, if you want a good giggle then check out the post.

Now one year down the track, I've had a few Stores and finally settled on my original Store at SAS ... where I feel most at home.

To celebrate this auspicious occassion, lol, I have made a special Birthday Kit called 'Birthday' which has 18 papers and 63 elements and is on SALE with the rest of my Store at 40% Off for the entire week 7-14. With this kit I've put together some lovely freebies for you and if you were already a subscriber to my Newsletter you would have also recieved other 'exclusive' newsletter freebies.

PUZZLE
I'll be having a 'Puzzle Game' all week long, you will have to search my blog each day for three Puzzle pieces, at the end of the week the pieces must be arranged to spell something??? and then you may be one of the lucky winners to receive a $10.00 Coupon to my Store, there are two to give away. There will be 20 pieces altogether.
GAMES

I will also be having a 'Progressive Scrap' which will take place at SAS, each day I will be giving you papers or elements so that you can progressively make a page by the end of the week, you must complete one stage before receiving the link for the next freebie, the winner will receive a kit of their choice from my Store.

Word Scramble: Here's a list of 24 digiscrapping words for you to unscramble, once you've done this email your answers to me at missbinkles@bigpond.com to be in the draw for a $10 Gift Certificate to SAS, do not put your answers here in the comments section :)

asporkcob

iiprsgdca

psot

ldpuao

ndodwola

bokgoarb

picqageku

shlbilmetemne

appsre

rylsavoe

isefl

out

eipswvre

gpae

galryel

mufor

rtseo

bgol

teibwes

iustod

ogohblp

etetw

efirbee

ikt

emeletns

oualty

BLOG TRAIN

My wonderful Creative Team have put some goodies together for you, you can catch this BLOG TRAIN right here and please remember to leave them all some love for their efforts. There's a sampling of their wonderful talents at the end of this post. As they are not all on the same time zones and I've posted this a little early, please be patient and if one isn't up yet please call back later.
There will be random winners throughout the week picked from all those that care to leave a comment on my BLOG and my Creative Team Member's BLOGS..... surprise gift.

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to all my loyal customers, subscribers and blogsters that continually support what I do and encourage me to do better each week, thank you :)

FREEBIES

Ok, so each Day from 7th to 14th July I will have a Free Quickpage on my Blog for you and also announce the new Puzzle Pieces to be found, these will only be available for download for approximately one day.


This link has now been removed, thankyou :)


Here's what you will be getting today for the 'Progressive Scrap', just GO HERE TO SAS to pick up your first pieces and find out exactly what to do.

There are now THREE PUZZLE PIECES are now hiding on my blog and will only be there for about one day, go find them :)

Wow, just take a look at some of the wonderful layouts my fabulous Creative Team have been doing, thank you so much ladies, you're the best!!! There's even more layouts in my GALLERY







Sorry about the huge post but I didn't want to forget anything :)

3 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Happy Birthday and thank you so much!

Elegantly Funky Designs said...

Great start to a fabulous week of fun! Can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary and may you have continued success in the coming year.

The kit is beautiful.

Thanks for the QP's.

Thanks also to the girls' on the Blog hop their contributions are awesome. (I'm unable to leave comments on some of their blogs so thought I'd thank them here.