THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free Quickpage No 2

I'm back again with your second Quickpage for the week

This link has now been removed :)


THREE more Puzzle Pieces (Nos 4, 5 and 6) have been scattered around my blog, the first three have now been removed ..... hurry up and find them :)

Day 2 of my Progressive Scrap has started also, the ladies have been eagrly starting their pages over at SAS and it's not too late to join in the fun. Go HERE if you want to take a look :)

I've received about 10 emails with the unscrambled letters so far, remember there's a Gift Voucher to SAS up for grabs with this one :)

All the Blog Hop freebies are up now so go and grab them if you haven't already and remember to leave some comments and you may get a nice freebie for your efforts.

1 comment:

Pam said...

This fun--and your pages are cute. Thank you! And happy birthday!