THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Friday, July 10, 2009

Freebie Quickpage No 5

Wow where is the week going?

Today I have Quickpage No 5 for you, this is a layout of my youngest son 'James' on his Birthday in February. Please remember that these quickpages are only available for about one day each.



This is what has been given away this week so far in the Progressive Scrap over at SAS, if you're quick you can still join in as I'm leaving this open until the 14th.
There are now THREE MORE PUZZLE PIECES hidden on my blog (13, 14 and 15)

WHAT KIT AM I?

Another little game for you, go over to my STORE and see if you can name the kits correctly from the descriptions below, there's a surprise gift to those that get it right, just email your answsers to missbinkles@bigpond.com with 'What Kit am I' in the subject.

* What two kits will help you to celebrate all things pretty?

* There's no mystery in this one?

* Which two kits will help you to preserve the memories of both the big and little girls in your life?

* Tell me which kit you could do some 'whimsical' layouts with?

* There's the prettiest rainbow of all in this kit?

* The perfect kit or romantic layouts?

* Everyone loves a heart shaped leaf, where am I hiding?

* No flowers allowed?

* Think of summer fruits?

* Which kit has 'hard core' papers?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.