THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Friday, June 19, 2009

Free Quickpages - New Kit - Newsletter and a Sale

Lots happening, first of all my first Newsletter has gone out, woo hoo, if you missed out then sign up now for the next one which will be out in a couple of weeks. For anyone who tried downloading the Newsletter 'Gift' and it didn't work, please try again using the link in the second email I sent through, just a little hiccup :)

I have a new kit in Store called 'In the Yard' and I've made you a couple of Quickpages from it so you can get a better look.
Download is no longer available, thankyou :)


Don't forget that SAS is having a Storewide Sale this weekend which means everything, both PU and CU is 40% Off.

Have a lovely Father's Day weekend :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon from Texas said...

This is a lovely kit. I tried to download the gift (I saw where you said to try again...), but it still doesn't work. It wants me to sign in to your account.

Thanks for the doodles!

mITSYBELLE said...

You will need to download it from the new link I sent out after the Newsletter :) Check your spam