THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free Quickpages - New Kit - In the Den

I have a new kit out called 'In the Den' which has 12 papers and 42 elements and reminds me of a Country Home with lush deep green foliage and plantation shutters, a place to escape to and get lost in a book or two.

'In the Den' will be 30% Off in my Store until 7th July

And here's a sampling for you, three 12x12 Quickpages.


Just a reminder that the July Challenges at SAS are now starting to go up and the theme this month is 'Summer Vacation', I'm doing the Quote Challenge and the Desktop Challenge again this month but don't just stop there, all the Challenge PB's are co-ordinated so by doing them all you can earn yourself a wonderful 'Summer Vacation' kit.

Here's what you can pick up if you complete the Quote Challenge

and for the Desktop Challenge I've included a template this month and a paper pack, download them both free and complete your Desktop for the month.


3 comments:

Piggyscraps said...

I love this kit! Beautiful shades of blue & brown (my favorite combo). Very classic. Perfect for pics of my dad.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

these are beautiful! thank you so much for creating them and sharing them!