THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SAS Newsletter and 50% Off - CU Sale

Well the SAS Newsletter is out now, a little late but never mind, I've got a freebie in there for you and I was supposed to have one here too but I put it up on the day it was due, which is a few days ago now, so I'll see what I can come up with for you tomorrow ok, in the meantime just scroll down two or three posts and you'll find yourselves some nice freebies I'm sure.

Here's the link to the SAS NEWSLETTER, enjoy

I've moved all my CU packs over to my Cottage Scrapbooks Store and they are exclusive for that Store, they will be 50% off for one week only.


1 comment:

LiviaY said...

Hello!

Just wanted to stop by to thank and congratulate you for your participation on this amazing work!
You ladies really did an OUSTANDING JOB!
This is one HUMONGOUS and GORGEOUS kit!

Hugs!