THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Kit 'Lost in a Dream'

I have a new kit in my Sas-y and Cottage Scrapbooks Stores called 'Lost in a Dream' and yes it's on SALE, if you're quick you can actually grab it from Cottage Scrapbooks for 40% off like the rest of my Cottage Store for the next two days then it will go to the usual 30% for one week. This lovely kit comprises of 12 papers and 60 elements for you to play with, full of clouds, hearts and stars and there's even a couple of sparkly overlays for you.

I also have some CU Ribbons exclusively at my DDD Store on sale 'til 11th February at 30% off, six ribbons in greyscale, NO CREDIT REQUIRED.

1 comment:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged by me, you can read all about it here:::
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapin' Kat
aka TragedyScrapinAnne