THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Kit - Bejewelled Harmony - Cute Bear freebie

I have a new kit in my SAS-y and Cottage Scrapbooks Stores called 'Bejewelled Harmony' with 12 wonderful papers and 42 elements, warning, this kit is not for the faint hearted, lol.

It will be 30% off through 10th February.
Oh, and if you're after a CU Freebie for valentines, pop on over to my CT Top Lady Amberpony's blog and grab yourself a cute little bear

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Another Lovely Kit.
You just keep Rockin The House with all these new kits!

Thanks for the Luvin and the Cute Bear Freebie Mention!

Seriously all your new kits keep me inspired & the memory pages flowing!