THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Thursday, November 13, 2008

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE - Newest Kit

I have this new Freebie Quickpage here for you made using my newest kit 'Beautiful Babes'. The wonderful colours are great for both boys and girls of many ages.

This is a simply lovely kit which I made for scrapping all those baby photos we have but not restricted to this purpose.

The kit consists of 12 wonderfully textured and lightly patterned papers together with 31 gorgeous elements for your precious pages.

Enjoy your freebie sample :) and rememeber to leave the love

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Oh, oh, I love this qp. The color is beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love your quick pages! Thanks very much for sharing.

Celestial Charms said...

The color of this qp is outstanding. Thank you for all your freebies.

Amberpony Creates said...

This is a sweet kit that would be perfect for my Grand Daughter Pictures