THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Thursday, November 20, 2008

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE and New Kit - 'IS IT LOVE'

Here's a beautiful Quickpage for you which I have put together using my new kit 'Is It Love', made in soft muted colours and consisting of 10 gorgeous papers and 47 elements. This is a great kit for all those layouts where you want to add a bit of love.

PLEASE remember you have to sign in to 4Shared to leave comments now, yes I know it's quicker to just download and leave but let me just say it really makes me feel good if you leave a comment and if you don't want to do that, hey, just leave me some luvin here, ok :)

This kit is now available at DDD, SAS and KJOI

You really need to click on these papers to appreciate them, truly...

6 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Thank you. I had problems posting my comment at 4-shared.

Anonymous said...

This is another gorgeous kit!
Thanks so much for sharing your lovely quick page.

Beth said...

I REALLY hate having to sign in on 4shared to leave comments.... LOL. (Sorry) For some reason it always takes me to another page and won't log me in right. Anyway... so I thought I would say thank you for the gorgeous QP here instead! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Your style is fantastic and designs are wonderful.

TerriM said...

Thanks for the lovely BB page. The kit looks awesome. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Vania said...

Thank you, Mitsybelle for this lovely QP! And thanks for visiting my gallery at SAS !
Vania ( Foto In Scena)

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit! TFS!
I hate having to sign in to 4shared now to leave comments!
Kyhawk2 aka Scrappingmamaw