THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brag Book Pages and Add-On in Stores Now

I have just put some Brag Book Pages for 'Beautiful Babes', 'Spring Meadows' and 'Precious Memories' in Stores along with my 'Beautiful Babes Add-On'. These Brag Book Pages will make excellent gift ideas for relatives who live both close and far away. With all of them priced at a wonderful $2.50 each they are a great buy.

With the economy the way it is right now it's good to be looking for original and inexpensive gifts, especially if you are to post them (or even email them) so what better way than a Brag Book. They are all lightly embellished leaving enough room for journalling and adding anything else you may wish.

They are in my SAS and KJOI Stores now.

No comments: