THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Layouts from my CT

Well I thought I would show off what my CT has been up to over the past couple of weeks.

These first two layouts are done using my kit 'Winter's Warmth' and they are made by Amberpony and Bekah, respectively.

I just love this kit with it's warm tones and deep colours. The flowers and the fireplace all add to the cosyness of this wonderful kit.
This next lovely layout is done using my kit 'Spring Meadows' and it has been created by Jessicasma (Donna). I really like all these little stickers and flowers in this kit, add to that touches of black and the lovely floral papers and it's just the perfect kit for spring time.

Now this next wonderful layout has been done by my CT member 'Berny'. She has used my new kit 'Granduer' for this layout and as you can see it works wonderfully well for a more casual layout. It would also be perfect for Graduations, weddings, dinners and the like.
Now here we have two layouts done using my kit 'Autumn Joy. The first layout has been done by Amberpony again, she has a huge love of nature, animals and the outdoors as you will see from most of her layouts.

The second layout is once again from Berny, how cute are these 'lil pumpkins' on this page, love the way she used the glitter border here and that little cluster of flowers in the corner there.

And now last but by no means least we have two more layouts, the first being created by Bekah using my Winter's Warmth kit, how beautiful does this look. Love the wonderful photo in that lovely frame and the use of the borders along the middle just adds the right touch.

Now we have the lovely Jessicasma (Donna) using my new kit 'Granduer' with maximum impact. How lovely does this look, love all those flowers with the candles tucked in there, just beautiful.

Thank you so much ladies, I really do appreciate your wonderful layouts and all the work you do for me spreading the word.

3 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

Wow gorgeous work here!

Amberpony Creates said...

Wow! It is amazing how 1 kit can take on so many looks! I just love the versatility of your kits.

By the way I believe This Country Girl can make a frilly page. Someday I will surprise you. Bawhhhh! LOL

Twisted Scrapper said...

Hi there
I have an award for you on my blog :)

Twisted Scrapper's Blog