THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Thursday, October 23, 2008

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE

HERE'S a nice little surprise for you (had to fix this download, all 80 peeps that got this download with 6 freebie papers, don't forget to come back a buy my kit now will you, LOL), a 12x12 Quickpage made using my NEW kit 'GRANDUER' which is available now in both of my Stores for only $4.00, it consists of 12 gorgeous papers and 35 co-ordinating elements, great value.

This Quickpage was made using a wonderful Calander Template by April Dawn Creations for the 'Ten Weeks Before Christmas' Challenge, over at Kjoi Studios, it's free if you take part in the Challenge and it's very easy to use. Go over there and take a look, she's going to be doing some great Challenges to help get us all ready for Christmas. While you're over there you should check out all the wonderful new kits the Designers have been putting in the Store, some of these Designers are new, just like me.

Don't forget I've got the SAS Blog Hop coming up on the 31st for Halloween, that one should be full of plenty of goodies for you, I'll get an Ad up real soon for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit!! Thanks very much for sharing the beautiful quick page.

Bentov Anat said...

Very beautiful! Thank you very munch for sharing.

Tracy said...

Glad to see it fixed now Sweetie!!
Many Hugs
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I just love your new kit! It's so elegant! Thank you for the beautiful QP! And congrats on winning the contest at KJoi!! That's fabulous! :)