THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Mum

I made this layout yesterday for 'Maria's Weekly Challenge' at DSF after seeing my mum on the weekend, I thought about how I probably don't tell her how much she means to me so I emailed this to her. This is my first extraction with PSE6, I know it probably needs a little work but the original background was bricks with a hose (of all things) at the back of her head, lol, need to work on my photography skills. Anyway, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Used a mixed bag here of Mel C - Inquisitive Add On, S/flair - Katlin's Grandma - Aquaglass, TCO - Bring it On - Eve Kipler and Scarlett Heels.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great lo! What a nice thing to do for your mum.