THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting There Slowly

Well I've been busy trying to work out PSE6, beyond just the basics. Purchased some turtorials from Scrapgirls site, they are very good so I'll be playing with new ideas soon, think I'll need a bit of practise first though, lol. Why don't these photo editing programmes come with manuals anyway? They used to years ago I'm sure.
Here's some recent layouts I've been playing with too.

This second one is done with Retrodiva's Sugar Kit, such pretty soft colours that matched her dress.

This first one was done for fun using Rhonna Farrer's template and some NSD Springfresh paper and elements, it came out so good, I love the brightness of this, something a little different for me I think.

No comments: