THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the Beginning...

After paper scrapping for the past six years I found it very difficult to 'get everything out' each time I wanted to scrap with a very inquisitive two year old around, and not wanting to give my craft hobbies up until he was older I tried my hand at digiscrapping.

Well, like many other people out there, the rest is history, I am officially addicted to my computer and scrap as often as possible. I never thought I would truly enjoy it as much as the 'hands on' scrapping, but I was wrong.

Having done this now for a whole three months, lol, I'm feeling confident enough to try my hand at being on a Creative Team and have happily joined Brenda Mascari of Millstream Cottage to help promote her wonderful kits.

No comments: