THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FREEBIE MINI KIT and voting


As promised I have a mini kit for you today called 'Pretty in Pink'.

If you are looking for more fabulous freebies just go to Kjoi Studios on the 13th August and vote for the Designers' Competition (you will have to register first) and then go to the boutique and pick up your freebies, there should be 44 altogether, WOW. You are allowed four votes so please make them count by taking your time.

Here you go then enjoy your mini kit from me and as always please leave some love.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Linda Sutton said...

Thanks for the lovely kit.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the darling kit. I made a little something with it. If you are interested, I posted it on my blog along with a link back to your blog. Have a great day!

Elaine said...

Thank you, very pretty