THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Friday, May 1, 2009

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE - New Kit 'Mysterious You' and May Challenges are up

This is my newest kit 'Mysterious You' available exclusively from my SAS-y Store and on Sale for 30% Off for one week only ...... but because SAS is having a NSD Sale this weekend and if you are real quick you can grab it for a sensational 50% Off, yes that's right and you'll find everything in my Store at 50% Off on 2nd May in honour of National Scrapbooking Day, have a look around and you may find a freebie or two.
This gorgeous kit contains 13 fabulous pages with water and sky mixed in there together with 43 elements. I've made you a quickpage using this kit to give you a better look at it :)




Link Removed, thankyou

When you're over at SAS why not vote for the new SAS colours and put your name down to help design the new look for this wonderful site.
You might want to also take part in a Challenge, I run the Quote Challenge and the Desktop Challenge every month and these are the Posting Bonus' you will receive in May just for taking part.

Oh ..... did I mention that the prize for the Extreme SAS Makeover was a year's supply of PU products !!!

3 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

Lovin your New Kits
HAd to Grab that Pretty Glittery QP

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

thanks. The QP is lovely!