THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Monday, January 5, 2009

FREEBIE QUICKPAGE - DAY 11 - 12 Days of Quickpages

Day 11 is now upon us and I hope you like this Quickpage :)

Just a reminder ... the '12 Days of Quickpages' are all limited time Quickpages, available for just over ONE DAY ONLY so if the links don't work on a previous day, it means it's finished :(


Enjoy your freebie for today and please leave some love

4 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a gorgeous quick page!! Thanks so much for sharing it.

CBH-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Jan [NY 02:41am, UK 07:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged, check it out here::::

http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapin' Kat