THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FREEBIE ADD-ON - Cottage Dreams, New Kit 'Softly Does It' and DDD Dec Mega Kit

I have another new kit out in my Stores called 'Softly Does It' which has 12 papers and 42 elements, great for all occasions and all seasons too.

The Mega Kit over at DDD is now out so go over and have a good look at that too, nine Designers contributed to this great kit so it's full of many different styles for your scrapping pleasure.


Yes it's that time of the week again, the wonderful SAS Newsletter is coming out and I've got another free Quickpage in it and I also have this lovely Add-On which is AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME for you to grab right now. Made to compliment my new kit 'Cottage Dreams', I hope you like them and remember to leave me some love :)

THIS ADD-ON IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

14 comments:

smulley said...

Thank you so much! Beautiful

Rhonda said...

Very pretty! Thank-you so much!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous kit!!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful add-on! I will have to get the quick page from the newsletter too.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY addon & QP!!!!!!!!!!

MarthaElaine said...

Lovely! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

These are so delicate, thanks so much

Amberpony Creates said...

Love the Basket & the flowers!
Great Add On!

JessicasMa said...

Beautiful as usual hun! Leaving you some love

TerriM said...

Very sweet, thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

KarenT said...

These are really pretty! Thank you so much!

Liz said...

miss ya heaps sweet..cheers liz

Freedom said...

you're invited! Please click the link below...

http://scrappinblogtrain.blogspot.com/

Invite your friends!

MemoryKeeper said...

Since you are updating you blog, I wanted to share my new site with you.

http://easycustomblogs.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to combine the techniques I've learned about blogger with the wonderful gift of digital scrapping.

Here's to more fantastic designing, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Amberpony Creates said...

I have an award waiting for you at my Blog. Like you have lots of time on your hands LOL