THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Benevolent Boutique - Scrap for a Cause

I've recently heard about 'Benevolent Boutique' which is a scrap store and site that gives a percentage of it's profits to different worthwhile charities. What a great idea I thought so I joined the site and entered a challenge here I think I'll also make a mini kit for this challenge too, practice makes perfect they say.

It's wonderful to be able to donate to charities while you're doing something you love.

Thankyou for all the comments that were left regarding my freebies, I really appreciate it. It's a real learning experience doing this and any feedback regarding what I've made is wonderful.

So here's a couple of previews of kits from Candee and Brenda, both wonderful in their own ways and you can get them both from SAS boutique.

This is Candee's 'Gotta Have It - Frames' kit, she also has a 'Gotta Have It - ATC' (Artist Trading Card) kit out, they are both fabulous little kits.

This next one is by Brenda of Millstream Cottage called 'The Dragon in Nick's Pocket' which is full of great stuff for kids like dragons, frogs and marbles.



No comments: