THIS BLOG SHOULD BE VIEWED IN IE, I'm sorry, I don't know why???

Freebies are only available for a limited time

Friday, June 13, 2008

I had a fun time with my two daughters yesterday, we made ourselves Journals. My eldest dd wanted a new journal but the ones she liked ranged from $12 - $16 each, what the... so we went to the $2 shop and got ourselves some hardcover books (much better and the same size) and set about painting and decorating them. This is the one I did for myself, I used Julie O's - Vintage Dreams Sampler which was a freebie in this week's SAS Newsletter, I think it's also on her blog.

Unfortunately the photo doesn't really do it justice, it looks wonderful in real life and it's the first hybrid project I've done. My eldest dd has done heaps of hybrids. It was so much fun to get the paint out again with my girls and I just loved the ease of the digiwork too.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

I've just been doing some "surfing" and found your blog! This diary looks Awesome! How fun!